A little window to the ever changing life of my daughters and myself. Including, but not limited to, our struggles, my yearning of learning in broad subjects, the journey to finding myself, learning to become worthy of Him, becoming a better mother, and finding where it is I belong.

Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

amazingly simple pillows

laura from come together kids has come up with a very cute pillow.
(picture by come together kids)

it's so adorable and easy to do, i decided i would give her some room in my little space
so everyone can enjoy.
it is made of fleece and is held together mostly by hot glue... though i think it can be made completely from this wonderful invention.

they are perfect for the spring, on a child's bed or even on your living room couch to snuggle with a book.

for the easy how-to on this project go here

thank you laura for sharing this cute flower pillow.
-jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

i just love comments, they give me a 'fuzzy' feeling.
love,
jackie