A little window to the ever changing life of my daughters and myself. Including, but not limited to, our struggles, my yearning of learning in broad subjects, the journey to finding myself, learning to become worthy of Him, becoming a better mother, and finding where it is I belong.

Pages

Saturday, June 02, 2012

No More Missed Packages... Hopefully

There have been way too many times where I have missed my mail because I am either in my studio or otherwise engaged when I am home.

I have made something so simple with Photoshop Elements (any editing software would do fine) that anyone can do. 




I added the "Please Knock Loudly" because I have noticed mail carriers simply do not knock loud enough for me to hear, either that or they stay for a mere two seconds waiting and then they leave, not giving me enough time to get to the door and answer.

I printed it on a 8x5.5" cardstock. I then laminated it with clear packing tape since I do not have a laminating machine (I improvised), and taped it to my door.

Here's to hoping I no longer miss my packages when I am home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i just love comments, they give me a 'fuzzy' feeling.
love,
jackie