A little window to the ever changing life of my daughters and myself. Including, but not limited to, our struggles, my yearning of learning in broad subjects, the journey to finding myself, learning to become worthy of Him, becoming a better mother, and finding where it is I belong.

Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012


  

well, my dreams of moving into my first farm have not taken fruit. (get it?) -okay, so it was way funnier in my head. 
but i will not let that get me down. 
me not getting the farm i was looking at is not what i need.
 i guess life has a way of letting you know of what is right or wrong for you even if you don't understand it at the time. 
what i am sure of though is that there is something better out there that is better suited for me and is just waiting for me to take it.

all i can do now, is just wait for the right opportunity and in the meantime be happy of what i DO have and be thankful.

what i am thankful for:

my children
my 'home'
my friends
my brother
my studio
living in a country that allows me to have the freedom to be happy
the ability to be home for my children when they come home from school
being able to have one more day
and so many more... 

what are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

i just love comments, they give me a 'fuzzy' feeling.
love,
jackie