A little window to the ever changing life of my daughters and myself. Including, but not limited to, our struggles, my yearning of learning in broad subjects, the journey to finding myself, learning to become worthy of Him, becoming a better mother, and finding where it is I belong.

Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

simplifying

as some of you may have noticed, i have been simplifying my little space. i must apologize to my fellow bloggers that have arrived here via the graphics fairy.

here is the picture of my previous banner (the one i posted about)...

(click to enlarge)

on another note, the new banner picture is also from the graphics fairy, as is my new button.
 my previous blog was a little bright and a little too colorful for me now. i made it a while back and it appears my tastes have changed since. 
i guess i figured, since im simplifying my home, i might as well do the same to my little blog. and i think i like it.
i just love karen's blog. it is filled with wonderful images that she has collected throughout the years.
thank you karen for taking the time off your very busy day to bring us all joy!

what are your thoughts?

thank you for visiting my little space and come back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i just love comments, they give me a 'fuzzy' feeling.
love,
jackie